Who will benefit?
- Management Representatives.
- ISO consultants, Personnel from Institutions / Companies wishing to monitor Quality Management System Performance and identify improvement opportunities through the use of Internal Audits.
- Students / Job Seekers in Quality Management Systems
- Why perform internal audits?
- What are your responsibilities as an Internal Auditor and how can you contribute to improvement?
- Why and how do you plan internal audits in relation to the identified risk and to your company’s business goals?
- How do you conduct an effective audit in a constructive and positive environment?
- How do you report and communicate audit results in a manner which creates impact and inspires change?
- What is the purpose and content of ISO 9001 and ISO 19011?
- Interpretation of ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Principles of Quality Management Systems
- Elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Process Approach &Process Modeling
- Principles of Auditing Audit
- Planning-Pre Audit Activities
- Interpretation of ISO 19011 Auditing Standard
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Management
- Post Audit activities
- Non Conformities-Writing Classification
- Audit Reporting
- Group Work
- Case Studies
2 Consecutive Days
There will be 1 hour exam at the last day of the training