MARK GOVERNANCE POLICY
As part of our commitment to impartiality and our sustaining coherence with ISO 17021 series, IQS declare that:
- Our mark shall not be used on a product or product packaging seen by the consumer or in any other way that may be interpreted as denoting product conformity. IQS do not permit our mark to be applied to laboratory test, calibration or inspection reports, as such reports are deemed to be products in this context.
- IQS requires that, its client organizations:
- Conform to the requirements of the certification body when making reference to its certification status in communication media such as the internet, brochures or advertising, or other documents.
- Do not make or permit any misleading statement regarding its certification.
- Do not use or permit the use of a certification document or any part thereof in a misleading manner.
- Upon suspension or withdrawal of its certification, discontinues its use of all advertising matter that contains a reference to certification.
- Amends all advertising matter when the scope of certification has been reduced.
- Do not allow reference to its management system certification to be used in such a way as to imply that the certification body certifies a product (including service) or Procedure.
- Do not imply that the certification applies to activities that are outside the scope of certification.
- Do not use its certification in such a manner that would bring the certification body and/or certification system into disrepute and lose public trust.
IQS will take action to deal with incorrect references to certification status or misleading use of certification documents, marks or audit reports. See IQS-8.2 Certification Mark & AB Mark procedure.