Who will benefit?
- Management Representatives, OHSAS/Safety Consultants.
- ISO / TQM consultants, Health and Safety consultants
- Fire & Safety officers.
- Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
- Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
After Completing this course participant should be able develop knowledge and Skills to answer the following questions:
- Why perform OHSAS internal audits?
- What are your responsibilities as an OHSAS Internal Auditor and how can you contribute to improvement?
- Why and how do you plan OHSAS internal audits in relation to the identified risked and to your company’s business goals?
- How do you conduct an effective audit in a constructive and positive environment?
- How do you report and communicate audit results in a manner which creates impact and inspires change?
- Interpretation of OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard
- Principles of Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Elements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Interpretation of ISO 19011 Auditing Standard
- Principles of Auditing
- Audit Planning-Pre Audit Activities
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Management
- Post Audit Activities
- Non Conformities-Writing Classification
- Audit Reporting
- Process Approach &Process Modeling
- Group Work
- Case Studies
Certificate of Achievement
IQS will issue a certificate of achievement to successful
Participants based on performance during the course.
2 consecutive Days
There will be 1 hour exam at the last day of the training