Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points HACCP
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points HACCP is the main platform for international legislation and good manufacturing practices for all sectors of the food industry.
HACCP is a risk management tool recognized internationally for use in the proactive management of food safety issues. A HACCP system helps you to focus on the hazards that affect food safety through hazard identification and to establish critical control limits at critical points during the production process.
HACCP is relevant to all sectors of the food industry, including primary producers, manufacturers, processors and food service operators who want to demonstrate their compliance with national or international food safety legislation requirements.
The Benefits :
- Internationally recognized
- Competitive advantage
- Cost effective way of reducing wastage and recalls
- Remedial action taken prior to serious problems “PROACTIVE”
- Enables you to demonstrate a commitment to food safety
- All staff involved with product safety
- Conveys a degree of confidence required by consumers, retailers and buyers within the food industry
- Regular assessments help you to continually monitor your food safety system
- Due diligence and compliance with legal requirements
IQS Internationally recognized certification marks
IQS Competitive cost
IQS Carefully selected qualified multi-skilled agri-food auditors
IQS Simplicity and transparency auditing services
IQS References in all food sectors
IQS Best Practice
IQS Processes certification faster than other certification body
IQS Promotes your E-certification in our international website