IQS Certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and IQS endorsement means that you can be confident that the course you are attending:
- covers the key knowledge and skills you need to start your journey as a management systems auditor
- will be taught by tutors who are experienced auditors and trainers who have fulfilled IQS tutor competency requirements
- will be taught using a variety of proven practical student focused learning techniques to help you learn and enjoy the course
- has a limited class size to maximize participation and optimize your learning
- has been regularly assessed by an IQS approved technical assessor.
- completion of this course is the first step to becoming registered.
IQS recognize that attending a training course is usually a major commitment, both in terms of cost and time. When choosing the right training organizations and the right course, make sure you look for those that display the IQS certification mark.
IQS only approves organizations that have demonstrated a high standard of technical and training expertise. All training organizations approved by IQS must demonstrate that they have the competence to achieve the learning outcomes for each course and to examine the performance of students.
When you are choosing an IQS certified Course and Training Organization you can be certain that;
Your knowledge and skills are developed through an interactive and practical approach to tasks and audit activities.
- Courses are delivered by tutors who are experts in management systems in auditing and experienced in training.
- Students are formally assessed and examined during training.
Who will benefit?
- FSMS practitioners, e.g. Food safety consultants, Food safety managers & other Food Safety personnel.
- Employees conducting Food Safety Management system audits their own organization.
- Students / Job Seekers in Food Safety Management Systems.
Learning objectives describe in outline what students will know and be able to do by end of the course. On completion, successful students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the purpose of Food Safety Management system, of Food Safety Management system standards, of management system audit and of third-party organization.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a Food Safety Management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011(AND ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of Food Safety Management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 22000 or acceptable equivalent and in accordance with ISO 19011(and ISO 22003 including ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Interpretation of FSMS- ISO 22000:2005 Standard
- Principles of Food Safety Management Systems
- Elements of ISO 22000:2005
- Process Approach &Process Modeling
- Interpretation of ISO Internal Auditing Standard
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Management
- Post Audit activities
- Non Conformities-Writing Classification
- Audit Reporting
- Group Work
- Case Studies
Certificate of Successful Completion
IQS will issue a certificate of completion to successful participants based on performance during the course.
3 consecutive Days
There will be 1 hour exam at the last day of the training.