Who will benefit?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits
- Environmental management representatives
- Quality directors
- Regulatory affairs managers
- Health, safety, and environmental managers
- Cross functional team members of an implementation project.
What you will learn?
On completion of this course delegates will be able to undertake EMS audits without supervision Possess up-to-date knowledge of ISO 14001 and EMS, and have an understanding of:
- 3rd-party audit systems
- The EMS auditing process
- Environmental management and sustainable development
This course is designed to equip delegates with a general understanding of:
- How to audit or assess the effectiveness of an EMS Applicable environmental aspects and impacts, legislation and regulations
- The role of EMS auditors and the standards acceptable to 3rd-party certification and similar levels.
- Group Work
- Case Studies
Certificate of Achievement
IQS will issue a certificate of achievement to successful
Participants based on performance during the course.
2 Consecutive Days
There will be 1 hour exam at the last day of the training