The role of Management representative is critical in ensuring that the Management System will be done according to planned arrangements and the results of the activities are beneficial to the organization.
This 2-day course is designed to enhance the Management Representative’s (MR) capability not only in interpreting and implementing international standard requirements but also in sustaining the established management system.
A deeper understanding on the roles and responsibilities of the Management Representative will be tackled during the training.
- Participants must have at least basic information on management systems commonly used in industries, with 1-2 years of experience.
To achieve CMR certification, participants must comply with these requisites:
- Minimum of 75% training attendance
- Achieve passing mark on the exam which, will be given after the training
- Introduction to Management Systems Certifications
- Fundamental Concepts for the Effective Implementation of Management Systems
- Roles and Responsibility of Management Representatives (MR)
- Management Representative Soft Skills
- Review of Day 1
- Conducting an Effective Internal Audit
- Conducting Management Reviews
- Building relationships with Certification Body
- Tips on Certification
- Case Studies and Workshops
- Open Discussion
- Achieve the purpose of ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001 and
continually improve the implementation and maintenance of these systems in the organization
- Realize the requirements that need to be in place to achieve and meet customer expectations and continual improvement needs of the management systems
- Acquire the necessary skills to function effectively as a Management Representative in the
implementation of the Management Systems
- Ensure continual customer satisfaction and enhance employee productivity through the effective application of the systems
- Ensure consistency in the application and implementation of the management systems